My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spongebob & Friends Cupcakes

Check out my cute little Spongebob cupcakes. Here he is with his friends Gary, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabbs, and Plankton! All six characters are made with Wilton fondant, on top of vanilla cupcakes with whipped topping with colored crystals. I have made these cupcakes for 2 birthday parties, the other batch included Spongebob's house. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget