My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

 These were made pretty early in my cupcake career way back in November of 2010! I wanted to take something to Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma's and i decided that it would be cupcakes. I started out using just box cake, canned icing and the little tubes of icing and small jars of jimmies that you can purchase at your local
supermarket (which are
 not all that bad!).
 Everyone thought that the cupcakes were really cute (especially the one that looks like a tastycake)! These are extremely simple to make and most definitely do not call for any expensive equipment and do not require extensive time to create. My purpose of this blog is to show people how easy it is to create simple and unique cupcakes that you will be proud of making and that everyone will love!


 

Now those were Thanksgiving 2010 and here is what I did for Thanksgiving 2011! A year later and a lot more advanced!! Some fall/autumn inspired cupcakes and below that are my wonderful little turkeys (I of course am to slow and was unable to get a picture before some of them were eaten! For these I used vanilla icing (colored with food dye), fall colored crystal sprinkles and autumn leave sprinkles (purchased from A.C. Moore).


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget