My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Wedding Bells!!

So, my wedding is 8 months and 8 days away from today and I have not done much of anything yet! We found a reception venue and that is about it. I've decided, on account of my budget, that I am going to be a DIY Bride!!!! Am I excited, yes, but I am nervous as heck too. I have been making these inspiration boards for the past couple of months. My wedding will be in February and has a Valentine's Day theme, which matches perfectly with my favorite color RED!!!!
So why am I putting this on here?? Well, I need to document this journey SOMEWHERE! And being as though I am a baker that means that I will be baking MY OWN WEDDING CAKE!!! That in itself will be a huge challenge along with the stresses of planning the wedding. So I will be making several posts pertaining to my wedding (mostly about the treats that I will serve). And within this 8 months, I will be doing several trial cakes so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget