My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupcakes!


 So if you have any kiddies or live with kiddies and you do not know what Yo Gabba Gabba is then you need to get with the program!!! Yo Gabba Gabba is only the coolest kids show on television! They have a cool host DJ Lance Rock and 5 main characters; Muno, Foofa, Plex, Toodee and Brobee that sing and dance while teaching little kiddies valuable life lessons like veggies like to go to the party in your tummy along with chicken and juice, it's not okay to bite our friends and germs make you sick so wash your hands and don't eat things that fall on the ground (whew, having a 7 month old in your house will teach you a lot about this show...lol). I love this show so it was only right for me to create some cupcake in honor of the show, I want to do a cake too. Well here are the 5 main characters and I didn't do DJ Lance Rock yet :( I posted this to my facebook page and quickly got an order to make 30 of them and I was so excited!!! I made Plex a little more interesting by adding a mouth and ears and the rest looked the same as they do in this picture ( a bit neater...lol). Faces are done in colored crystals and their eyes, etc are either fondant and icing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget