My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Computers, Superheros & PlayStation Cupcakes

So here is a picture of the group that the Superhero cupcakes belong to. The recipient of the cupcakes is a fan of computers, games and superheros. So I combined the three together and this is what I cam up with! All of the cupcakes are chocolate with chocolate icing. Below is a short description of the materials used to create these cupcakes.
Computer Cupcakes - I decided to make a laptop and to also make two I Phone app icons. They were all made out of fondant.
Superhero Cupcakes - These were also made from fondant. The Superman icon is made strictly of red, yellow and blue fondant. The Batman and Spiderman icons are made of both colored fondant and black icing.
PlayStation Cupcakes - These three cupcakes were also made of fondant. I decided to do cupcakes designed as the game controllers and the PlayStation logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget