My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Superhero Cupcakes

With the new Spiderman and Batman movies that just hit theaters and the new Superman movie coming early next year I was so excited to make these cupcakes. They were actually apart of a larger group of cupcakes (which I will post) but I wanted to show these separately. The customer gave me a few ideas on how to design the cupcakes, the person they were getting the cupcakes for is a fan of games, superheros and computers, so I just came up with some designs. These are double chocolate cupcakes with fondant and icing decorations on top. These cupcakes were a ton of fun to make and they turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget