My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

I am back and I hope that everyone enjoyed their Christmas holidays, I know that I did and of course I did some baking, lots of it!! I made some cupcakes, cheesecake bites and a regular cheesecake. I wanted to do some cookies but was just too tired this season :( My little sister's birthday is December 25th and she always makes a special request and this year she asked for a cheesecake, unfortunately I did not get a picture of it before she devoured it...lol! So, without further a due, here is my holiday work!!

I made up these 2 cupcake boxes for my co-workers. I used pretty simple materials, peppermint and Christmas themed sprinkles. I love those reefs; I used a star tip to make them and added some little jimmy balls and a buttercream ribbon. I had some extra candy cane around so I just crushed it up and added it to the buttercream.


I made 2 of these trays for Christmas dessert. There are a few cupcakes; Santa hat, Poinsettia flower and another reef. The rest are little cheesecake bites; some with strawberries and others with Christmas jimmies. I had a ton of cheesecake mix left over from the cheesecake that I made so I just put the rest into some cupcake cups, some have graham cracker crusts...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget