My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Princess Assortment Cupcakes

 I made these cupcakes for a 5 year old girl's birthday party. Her theme was obviously princess and her mom gave me a few ideas of cupcakes that she wanted. I made 3 different flavors for her, which I will describe below.

 1. Strawberry Buttercups
     These are vanilla cupcakes baked with   
      strawberry pieces inside of them. The cupcakes
      have vanilla buttercream icing topped with fresh
      strawberry pieces and cute little tiaras.

2. Oh! Oreo Cupcakes
   Chocolate cupcakes baked with Oreo pieces
   inside topped with Oreo buttercream icing and an
   Oreo cookie on top. I added pink and purple
   sprinkles for the princess emphasis. 

3. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
    These were lemon cupcakes, with extra yellow coloring...lol. I added fresh blended strawberry puree to some buttercream for the icing and topped it off with a fresh strawberry, lemon and a pink straw! So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget