My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Cupcake Bouquets!!!

This past Mother's Day, I sold these beautiful cupcake bouquets and I got a great deal of business. 6 cupcakes are arranged onto a Styrofoam ball that is tightly placed inside of a small flower pot. The pot is the decorated using false flowers, tissue paper and ribbon. The bouquets that I make can be customized in any color and to fit any occasion. My small bouquets sold for $15.00 each :) Here are some sample pictures.

Pink & Purple Cupcake Bouquet

















Tiffany Blue, Gold & White Cupcake Bouquet

 Pink, White, Blue & Green Cupcake Bouquet

 Pink, Blue & Green Cupcake Bouquet
Orange & White Cupcake Bouquet
Yellow & Orange Cupcake Bouquet
                                               
 Pink, White & Red Cupcake Bouquet


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget