My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flower Sheet Cake

This was a very simple and quick cake for me. My grandmother put in an order for some function that she was going to and said that the cake didn't need to be elaborate, just a sheet cake. This is a 1/4 sheet cake completely covered in buttercream icing. I decided to practice my rose making skills on this cake and as you can see, I need much more practice...lol. I also added some rosebuds, vines and leaves and there is my masterpiece! I love when I have free reign over a cake because I can make the into anything that I want. This blank slate allowed me to practice my flower making skills and everyone loved the way that it looked too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget