My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Steelers Football Cake

I made this cake for my step-dad's birthday. He is the ultimate Pittsburgh Steelers Fan! He loves football and all of his birthday gifts this year were Steelers themed so what better way was there to celebrate than having a cake to match the occasion...lol. This one was pretty easy for me. I just used a football cake pan and covered the cake in buttercream icing. I also took a circle of fondant and hand painted the Steelers logo. And he loved it of course! He isn't a fan of icing at all but I had to make it look nice so he didn't mind at all. Again, this is very simple and easy to make :) The pan completely shapes the cake and all you have to do is cover with icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget