My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rosette Cakes

Hello there. This is my first post of the new year!! I've been away for over 2 months and I honestly haven't  been doing much baking lately. I have yet to share then news here but I am busy baking a little cupcake of my own. Yes, I am expecting and this little one has been draining me of energy!!

Anyways, I am starting to gain my energy back and I am ready to bake again. During my little hiatus, I did do a little baking and during that time I made two adorable rosette cakes. I absolutely love these cakes because they are so easy to make and the look so sophisticated and beautiful. As I said, I made two of them; one for a bridal shower (all white) and one for a 21st birthday (pink & white). I am going to have to add a tutorial for rosette cakes because again they are just too easy and the outcome is just beautiful. Take a look....




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget