My intentions of this blog are to of course showcase my talents but also to encourage others to bake! I want to show people that you do not have to attend a culinary arts school (if you do, that is obviously great!) to be successful in the baking business. You do not need super expensive equipment or a large oven to get wonderful and professional looking results. I have been in this business for a few years and I have learned so much without taking one class! And I want to share with you what I have learned.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nurses Rock!

I made these cupcakes a while back for my auntie who is an LN to take to her job but they are so relevant now. Nurses Week was celebrated to weeks ago and my daughter has been in the NICU for 2 months being taken care of by some awesome nurses!
These are vanilla pound cupcakes covered in red buttercream.  All of the decorations are made of fondant. I carved the crosses, bandaids and scrubs myself and hand molded the pills. I even added a splash of blood to the bandaids using some red food color. They were really fun to make! And thank you to all of the nurses out there for all of the hard work you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget